Life is full of special events.These could be birthdays, weddings, anniversaries, Christmas and New Year’s celebrations, business events and so on. Most of the time you have to host some of the occasions at home or office, and we are sure you will need help with cleaning before and/or after the party.
Cleaning is one of the most time and energy- consuming tasks that every host needs to carry out. But there is an easy and simple solution that will simplify your life and will take the burden off your shoulders. Hiring event cleaning specialists is the best thing you could do for the smooth and quick planning of your event.
Professional cleaning companies work with variety of clients ranging from event management companies to private customers and are able to accommodate different requests from clients to fully accomplish their needs. Cleaning companies have the resources to fulfill all customers’ wants that includes a team of experienced cleaners and professional equipment.
Outdoor or indoor celebrations such as ceremonies, festivals, exhibitions, concerts, weddings, corporate and private parties, and so on – nothing is impossible! Event cleaning professionals know what they do and how to do it properly. What should be done depends on your exact wishes and requirements, the rest it their care.
When preparing an event of any size it is of utmost importance to think about the cleaning afterwards. We are happy to offer you our comprehensive and top notch event cleaning services in London that are based on many years of experience in the industry. We can assure you that you will not regret even for a minute for trusting EF Cleaning Services to cope with the cleanup of your party or special occasion. We can manage with any sort of cleaning work and that wouldn’t cost you a fortune! Even more, we work professionally but our rates are affordable and competitive.
If you by chance have an event agency or venue in London and are seeking for ongoing help with event cleaning, we will be glad to have a chat and offer you the best quote based on your preferences. Don’t delay it anymore and get in touch with us right now!
Taking a proper care of your mattress
It is a fact that the right care of your mattress is essential for your rest and good health. By understanding how to look after your mattress properly, you will significantly improve the quality of your sleep during the night and moreover, this will prolong the life of the mattress.
Many people know that the regular change of their sheets and pillows is important for the good hygiene in their bedroom but don’t assume that a well-protected mattress is just as vital. If you think on the fact that a person spends a big amount of their time lying in the bed and if they have their mattress for about 5 years, this is a lot of tear and wear, night after night, year after year.
What should you do to keep your mattress in a perfect condition for many years to come?
● Never forget to use a mattress protector. They usually come with elastic ends that can be attached to the ends of the mattress, making you sure they will not shift out of place. Really nice protectors are these that are both waterproof and breathable. Despite the fact that they are slightly more expensive than the plain ones, you will make a good use of them as their fabric quality is higher and more durable.
● In case you have a double-sided mattress it is recommended to flip it over two times per year. It this way your mattress will wear equally on both sides. Additionally, don’t forget to rotate it.
● It may sound strange to you, but vacuuming your mattress is another preventive action to increase its life. As soon as you notice dust and dirt onto the mattress don’t wait and stop spreading it by using the vacuum machine. Dust mates can become so prevalent that they produce allergies and also lead to reducing the life of mattresses.
● If you see any stains on the mattress, treat them immediately with an upholstery cleaning product and a damp sponge. Try to apply a small amount of liquid as the mattress needs more time to dry.
● Along with your regular maintenance, professional mattress cleaning is also necessary for the complete protection of your health and sleep. For this purpose is essential to rely on professional mattress cleaners who will come equipped with suitable products and machinery to carry out the job accurately. After that you will have entirely disinfected and renewed mattress/es in your house.